Goblin News

News and stuff about the webcomic, Goblins. Found at http://goblinscomic.com

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"It's not my fault!" ~Han Solo

Last night at 3:30 am, I finished the update and tried to post it. It was at that time that I was horrified to discover that my site was down. After some clicking around, I found that every one of Keenspot's sites were down. This gave me that "if I'm going down I'm taking you all with me" satisfied feeling. I felt giddy. Then I felt guilty for feeling giddy. Then I Twittered my status and went to bed.

But today, Keenspot is all fixed and so the update is up.

In other news, isn't Twitter lame? Twitter is so lame. Damn, it's lame. So um... I've been doing this thing on my Twitter account called 'If I'. Basically I start a sentence with "If I..." and then type out some bizarre crap. Here are some examples...

(If I #1) - If I were riding a T-rex, I'd be all "Yo, check out my T-rex!" but that'd be redundant cause, y'know, they can see it.

(If I #5) - If I could grow a mustache that could talk, it'd probably speak italian. I can't speak italian. Sh*t.

(If I #4) - If I ever get stung by a bee, it'd better not be a laser-bee, because those are made of puuuuurre laser.

I started doing these and as soon as my number of Twitter followers went down, I knew I had to do more. My Twitter account is here. Gods, Twitter is lame. Isn't it just so lame?

Also, the forum is down because of a bandwidth issue. I'm not exactly sure when it'll be back, since I don't run it, but I'm guessing that it'll be alive again as soon as June kicks in.

As always, thanks for reading.

~Thunt

Powered by Blogger