Goblin News

News and stuff about the webcomic, Goblins. Found at http://goblinscomic.com

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Dentist! Oh Dear Gods, A Dentist!

On Tuesday morning, I have a dentist appointment to remove a wisdom tooth that is apparently right on a nerve. What is the difference between removing this tooth and removing a normal wisdom tooth? This will cost more, hurt more and take longer. I'm not sure exactly how this is going to go down, as soon as my dentist said "Okay, we're going to separate your jaw from..." was when I started watching old cartoons in my head so i don't know everything about the process. I do know that my dentist is against knocking his patients out, so I'll be awake for this.

I'm not sure how much drawing I'll be able to do tomorrow, but I know I won't be broadcasting any of it. In the meantime...

Dear Dentist who is about to torture me:

Dantooine. They're on Dantooine.
Shire! Baggins!

As always, thanks for reading.

~Thunt

Powered by Blogger