Goblin News

News and stuff about the webcomic, Goblins. Found at http://goblinscomic.com

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day to Canadians and non-Canadians alike!

This weekend I'll be camping with family and friends. We'll be leaving Friday morning and coming back sometime on Monday. Because of this, it's safe to expect a one page update on Tuesday (July 7th) and then another one page update the following Monday (July 13th). After that, I should be back to multiple pages.

In August, Danielle and I will be going to Worldcon in Montreal and that will unfortunately mean skipping a week in the undates. I'm hoping to do some sort of fan-comic contest for that week though. I'll post about that soon once Danielle and I work out all the details. We'll have a table in the dealers room, but it's still unknown whether Book Two will be back from the printers by then (fingers crossed). I will however, be handing out original sketches to anyone I see wearing a Goblins T-shirt or a Goblins costume. If I were to see one of the two people who have Goblins tattoos, you can have one of my thumbs.

Also, I've been getting a bunch of emails in the last few weeks from people asking permission to use art from the comic for forum avatars, etc. My rule is, if you're not making money from my art or claiming that you drew it, then go for it! If you want to use something from the comic on your website, etc. then just mention somewhere where you got it. Just don't, you know... post the whole comic on your site.

Note: This blog post is not a legal contract and can't be used against me in court ten years from now if someone is deliberately trying to rip me off. :)

And now, I'm off to draw, live on camera.

As always, thanks for reading.

~Thunt

Powered by Blogger