Goblin News

News and stuff about the webcomic, Goblins. Found at http://goblinscomic.com

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Have The Power!

For the last day and a half, I've been without electricity. A wind storm knocked down a whole bunch of trees in my area, taking out power lines all over the place. Although this looked pretty cool, it stopped me dead as far as finishing the update that should have gone up on Monday.

Power lines and cable lines were all repaired and now I'm back in the realm of heated food and light!

In other news, one of the maple trees in our front yard fell over during the wind storm and did some minor damage to the front of our house. I'm going to miss that tree. :(

I'll try and have the update up sometime on Tuesday night.

As always, thanks for reading.

~Thunt

Powered by Blogger