Goblin News

News and stuff about the webcomic, Goblins. Found at http://goblinscomic.com

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Riddle Doors & Canadian Awards

I've been getting emails and requests on Twitter for me to explain just how the door solution worked. To see how the solution was found, check this out.

I think that it would have been much better if I'd set up the password to be something recognisable instead of a gibberish word. Some people got the word, but weren't sure if it was correct because seriously, what is a leafoof?

In other news, I am nominated for an Aurora Award! In Canada, this is actually a big deal. You get a huge trophy and your very own TARDIS! Okay, maybe not a TARDIS. Here's how the Auroras work...

The five artists who get the most nominations by Feb. 15th end up on "the ballot". From there, a voting system starts in May at Keycon 27. So if you're a Canadian citizen living in or outside of Canada or a permanent resident in Canada, then you can make me feel like a big shot by nominating me here in the catagory of Artistic Achievement - 2009.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go shower off the stench of vote-whoring.

As always, thanks for reading.

~Thunt

Powered by Blogger